Monday, June 23, 2014

Almost 20 days, but not three weeks! Featuring: I like to move it, a card from Madagascar.

Hello everyone!

I started a new job earlier this month (full time) so now I have very little time for swaps! I enjoyed being underemployed for as long as I was, but it's time to get on a stepping stone for the rest of my career. Anyway, in that time period, I received many wonderful cards. It's been three weeks and i'm now getting the hang of balancing work/life. The next few posts will be of cards I have received, mostly from hard to get countries, but I will get to the pretty ones from common countries soon!

Today's card came from Madagascar! I got really lucky one time because the sender (Haya) had not received any cards from the USA and she was looking for her missing countries. I was actually up at 4am (there are sometimes when I get woken up really easily, anyone else get that too? I think it might be between REM cycles, who knows). I agreed to swap and got an awesome shaped card! I also love lemurs, and they are endemic to Madagascar. Thanks again, Haya!



No comments:

Post a Comment