Sunday, July 27, 2014

Welcome to July!

Apologies to all my readers (or reader) for the delay! I have actually not set up any new swaps either because of a hectic workload. The good thing is that I get great overtime! The bad is that my postcard hobby has slowed down majorly. Right now, I am averaging 1 swap a week, and it's mainly people on postcrossing.com approaching me with offers. I send a few through the official site now and then, but I am behind on my goal of 10/month through postcrossing official. Now that I have transitioned to a full-time position, I cherish my free time much more!

Not by coincidence, I did not write during the world cup. I was ecstatic when Germany won against Argentina. I did a swap shortly after their win with someone in Germany, and they were able to send me a world cup (Weltmeister) stamp. This 3D card also has the coats of arms of the federal states (Bundesländer) in Germany. Can you recognize any? Thanks for the wonderful card, Hanna!




No comments:

Post a Comment