Thursday, October 16, 2014

After what seemed like endless waiting, it is over! Card from Mexico

Hello, everyone!

If I link you to my blog, it is because we swapped or I just want to share my card collection :D

Anyway, with those people I arranged a swap with while in Mexico, I am happy to announce that after 3 1/2 weeks of waiting, the card I sent myself has finally arrived! I also killed two birds with one stone because I didn't have a postcard from Mexico (used to have a pen pal long ago) AND Chichen Itza is now off in my collection of the 7 world wonders.

I met up with someone I got into contact with in the big postcrossing group, Wendy. We met up in Mexico City and she also showed me around her neighborhood in Xochimilco. She was very kind and also led me on a mini tour around the Postal Palace (the postmark is pictured below), and I was able to get cheap postcards as well as another cool postcard (I will write about my Mexican adventures in another upcoming post). It would've taken me forever to find the places she took me to, so I am grateful I had a tour guide! Thanks again, Marilu!


1 comment:

  1. Indeed Wendy Marilu is a nice person, I'd ever swap with her :)
    Chichen Itza is great...

    ReplyDelete