Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Australian Greetings

About a month ago, I sent out this postcard to an Australian user:
I had found it along with two others like it the day before at a thrift store and thought it was cool. I received a profile from an Australian user that had a long list of things on her wishlist, and of the topics was of medieval europe. So I sent it in an envelope at her request. About a week ago I get the sweetest message from her thanking me for the card, it turned out Lord Berkeley was a distant uncle of hers. So I received an envelope full of cards from her yesterday.

















Thank you for the beautiful cards, Sharon! After doing some research, it looks like she has 10,000 postcards. Wow! I am glad I found something unique and a postcard she loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment