Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter stamp from Germany

No tricks today! Only treats in my mailbox so far!

Yesterday I sent out about 15 swaps! I have to be honest that I will have to slow down on swaps because I have more money going out than in!  It'll also help me keep track of the cards I get and give me more time to catch up on the cards I need to blog about.

Yesterday I got two envelopes, one from Australia and another from Germany. I will write about the German envelope first.



I've always wanted a German map card, so I finally have it! I have also started collecting Jetoy cat cards. They were sent to me about a year ago and I had no idea what they were, but I think they are too cute. The envelope also has a special Easter stamp that says "Frohe Ostern"- happy easter. Thank you, Mona!

No comments:

Post a Comment