Monday, March 17, 2014

One of my most favorite cards

One thing most of us struggle with is writing our profile so we get the amount of cards that we like. I have to admit, mine is usually edited after I get an "ok" card. There is no card I hate, but I would rather get more cards that are my taste than cards that I don't like. 

That being said, I will leave out any criticism of cards I don't like, and try to be positive about the whole postcrossing experience. 



Here is one of my most favorite and cherished cards. It was sent to me from St. Petersburg, Russia from a nice girl named Valeria, who is sadly no longer active on the site. She writes that this type of cat is a common stray cat in St. Petersburg, and the bottle of vodka he is clutching is also a typical brand of St. Petersburg. I have a devilish orange cat as well, he can be a brat but he's also very sweet. And so, my mission continues to collect more cat postcards!

No comments:

Post a Comment