Monday, March 17, 2014

Squeaky cards

I've been collecting postcards for a while now, it didn't officially start until I was an adult. The good thing about being a working adult is that you can buy any cards you like! 

I came across this card at a post card show here in Houston. There were hundreds and even thousands of cards, but my friend Katie and I only went through a small portion of them. Towards the end of out visit, I was looking at an album of cat cards, when all of the sudden I hear a squeak. I thought it was the binder, but it was actually an antique postcard that squeaked! It was the best $4 I've spent. 


2 comments:

  1. Love this and that D A Y……. remember RAK…...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok figured out what my password was and is…..so remember that card and that day……. and love this blog…..thanks for it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete