Monday, March 24, 2014

Today's goodies!

My only favorite part of the weekend ending is that I get to check my mailbox on Monday for new cards! Any day with postcards or letters is a great day.

This is a wonderful 3D card sent from my friend Chelle in The Netherlands. She adopted a friend of mine, Katie, in the US and they actually met through postcrossing! Since I met Katie through postcrossing, I also met Chelle when she came to visit about a year ago. This is from a national park near her home in Tilburg. She heard I liked these types of cards, so she sent me one for my collection.


 I also got a card from a swap I did in the postcrossing forum. Her name is Mik and seems like an interesting gal. She was looking for pre-columbian cats, so I sent her one from a postcard book I bought at a local shop called Texas Art Asylum.



No comments:

Post a Comment